Anyone over 18 years of age can enter the competition with the exception of employees of the Jagole Sdn Bhd and Jagole Pte Ltd, their associated companies and employees of any company chosen to sponsor prizes for the competition. Judges are not permitted to enter into the competition.
Any image submitted to the competition may be used by the DurianFY - World Durian Day Photo Contest, and its media partners, for marketing and promotional purposes of the competition only. You hereby grant the DurianFY a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry throughout the world in all media for any use in connection with the competition.
All awarded Entries will be published online on durianfy.com
RM 8,000 cash for Top 8 Most Likes Photos!
Upon contest's ended, we will pick top 8 most likes/votes photos, each winning entrant shall receive RM 1,000 cash. Cash prize will be given in MYR by online banking to Malaysia's major bank. Any fees incurred for foreign currency transfers or domestic transfer will be deducted from the winning amount. There are no alternatives available for prize winners.
Winning Entrants must be able to provide necessary information including identify your identity of ownership of the photo, which shall including your phone bill to prove submission's mobile number is yours and so. Only completed information sent on time will be entertained.
- By registering and entering the DurianFY - World Durian Day Photo Contest you hereby accept the rules and conditions outlined below:
- All photos shall be submitted between 1st July 2020 (UTC +8, 00:01) - 31st August 2020 (UTC +8, 23:59).
- DurianFY may publish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it or to the website at its sole discretion and it shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication.
- Photo(s) that have won prizes in other competitions or that have been submitted in other competitions currently underway are eligible. There is no time or date restriction on when the photo was taken.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrant must be the sole copyright owner of all photos submitted and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries (or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured). Further, the entrant must not have breached any laws when taking their photos.
[Copyrights & Usage Rights]
- Copyright of the images will remain at all times with the photographer.
- For awarded images, copyright holders grant the DurianFY unlimited non-exclusive use of high-resolution images for activities in all media, including social media, online and print, in relation to the contest and all promotional activities without any remuneration being due.
- Copyright holders of all awarded images grant the DurianFY non-exclusive use of low-resolution pictures on our website, without any remuneration being due.
- Images will be used strictly in connection to the awards and will not be used for any other marketing purposes other than to promote the contest and Winners. Images will not be resold or used by any other third party. If there is a request for such, we will forward that request to the photographer via e-mail.
- To promote winners of the World Durian Day Photo Contest is granted the right to display images on social network websites (on our official profiles) including: Facebook and Instagram.
- You agree to participate in related publicity and to the use of your name and images for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in connection with the competition without additional compensation.
- DurianFY and its media partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse by external third parties.
- Any photograph used by the DurianFY shall carry a credit line.
[Personal Data & Cookies]
- By entering the Competition, you agree and acknowledge that the DurianFY is permitted to receive your registration data.
- We take care about your personal data. As part of our commitment we offer you: access to your personal information, correction of your personal information, erasure of your personal information, right to be forgotten. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
[Announcement of Winner]
The winner will be announced on website and our official Facebook Page end of September 2020, and will be pre-notified by email to the address provided at registration. The Winner must claim the prize by responding to the notification email within 7 days of notification. DurianFY reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value if it deems this necessary. If the potential winner fails to timely claim the prize, is deemed ineligible, or if the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, the prize is considered forfeited. In such cases, an alternate winner will be selected from among the finalist.